Heute gibt es mal eine ganze Menge an News:
1) Release Trailer DCS F-5E Tiger II
Achtet mal auf das super animierte Flügel-Detail bei 1:38.
2) Newsletter DCS: F-5E Tiger II Out of Early Access
This past week Belsimtek resolved the remaining issues to bring the Tiger II out of Early Access status. These included:
- Inverted spins have been simulated
- UHF radio - Hinged access door will now open
- AIM-9 tone will not be heard if both wingtips are gone
- Landing gear audible warning will be heard when warning test switch is enabled
- TACAN channel selector animation has been corrected
- Fixed RWR sound issues with new contacts
- Wing bend and twist due to G-loads has been corrected
- Changing TACAN channel will not interrupt current radio chat
- Input: Added some axis commands for TDC, rudder trim, lights etc.
- With an F-5E air start, the aircraft will be trimmed to the assigned speed like it is implemented for all other aircraft
- Aileron limiter now disabled at cold start
- Single player missions added
- Added inert and training stores
- Added wing damage with high G overload
- Drag chute cannot be fully deployed without an airstream
- Drag chute model corrected
Belsimtek has (as always) done an amazing job with this aircraft and exemplifies the high level of quality and detail that DCS World modules bring.
With the Tiger II exiting Early Access, we are celebrating this with a sale and two bundle deals! Between today at 1500 GMT and lasting until Monday, 21 November, purchase the Tiger II at 20% off.
3) Sparen mit den aktuelle Bundels
4) Alle Diskussionen findest du in diesem Thread.